Leadership Travel Nursing Job in Los Angeles, California.
|Taxable Income||$ 1370|
|Non Taxable Income||$ 1729|
Nurse Managers, while managing the nurses on the floor, are mainly responsible for recruitment and retention of the nursing staff. They collaborate with doctors on patient care, report up to House Supervisors regarding recruitment and retention of the nursing staff, and help assist patients and their families when needed. As a Nurse Manager, you'll wear many hats and act as a liaison between the different departments.
Job Id #119052
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- BSN or MSN
- Experience as a Nurse Manager in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN