As Seen In :
Job Details & Requirements
Stability HealthCare is looking for a PICU Registered Nurse (RN) contract position in San Diego, California.
Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) nurse jobs involve the treatment of children and adolescents up to age 18 with high-acuity or life-threatening conditions. PICU Nurses should have experience in technologically-advanced intensive care units. Duties include the prioritization and monitoring of patients with high-acuity conditions and working with doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, and other professionals to implement a plan of care.
Job Id #259298
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) credential
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a NICU nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN