As Seen In :
Job Details & Requirements
Stability HealthCare is looking for a ICU Registered Nurse (RN) contract position in Anchorage, Alaska.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses treat acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions, in settings requiring continuous vigilance and high-intensity therapies. ICU nurses can specialize in a variety of disciplines including medical, surgical, cardiac, burn or Neuro ICU.
Job Id #261978
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), NIHSS (stroke care certification) and Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) credentials are recommended and may be required for specific travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel nurse positions
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN