As Seen In :
Job Details & Requirements
Stability HealthCare is looking for a Med-Surg RN contract position in Ketchikan, Alaska.
The majority of hospitalized patients are admitted to M/S either directly or after surgery. M/S is also where patients who have been in critical care (ICU) are transferred when they no longer need critical care but still require nursing care.
Job Id #370131
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) credentialing through the American Heart Association is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a Med-Surg Nurse in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN