AntePartum (AP) nurses work in some of the top Children's Hospitals and departments across the country.
Find the best paid AntePartum (AP) nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide AntePartum (AP) traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
AntePartum (AP) Nursing Job DescriptionAntepartum/high-risk OB nurses work within the women's health unity for pregnant patients who are experiencing complications with their pregnancy, but are not yet ready to deliver. The antepartum RN is responsible for providing specialized care for high-risk pregnant women, as well as continuously monitoring the health of both the mother and child.
AntePartum (AP) Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certifications
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a mother baby nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN