Travel nursing offers antepartum nurses a fantastic opportunity to provide excellent patient care in a variety of locations and situations. Antepartum travel nurses are an important part of the healthcare system since they fill in for absences and shortages at hospitals and facilities for non-permanent working assignments. At Stability Healthcare we understand the necessity of having someone looking out for new members of the family, and we are always on the lookout for amazing people that will fill out that special place efficiently.
Find the best paid AntePartum (AP) nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide AntePartum (AP) traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
AntePartum (AP) Nursing Job DescriptionStability Healthcare is looking for travel antepartum travel nurses. Stability Healthcare allows you to compare travel nurse salaries from the nation's top travel nursing agencies. Antepartum/high-risk OB nurses care for expectant patients who are having issues with their pregnancy but are not quite ready to give birth at the women's health unit. The antepartum travel nurse is in charge of providing specialist care for high-risk pregnant women and keeping track of both the mother and the child's health.
AntePartum (AP) Nurse Job Requirements
- What are the prerequisites for working as an antepartum travel nurse? After graduating from an accredited nursing school and working in a clinical setting for more than a year, many RNs consider becoming travel nurses. These nurses are ready to begin their adventure and expand their knowledge in a variety of clinical settings. Many people consider traveling after working as a staff nurse for a long time and just want a change of scenery. If you’re on this career path, then this job is for you!These are the qualifications to apply for our antepartum travel nurse job:
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certifications
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a mother baby nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN.