Coordinating and implementing the treatment of patient care starts with Case Managers. With travel opportunities in every state, experience Travel Nursing while continuing to build your resume.
Find the best paid Case Management nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Case Management traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Case Management Nursing Job DescriptionA case management nurse is instrumental in creating and implementing the treatment of patients in healthcare settings. Case Managers often collaborate with other medical professionals, such as doctors, to help ensure patients get the medical care needed. The goal of a Case Management nurse is to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital by treating at optimal times.
Case Management Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel nurse positions
- Case management hospital experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN