Cath Lab Nurses are often rewarded with the most desirable shifts and schedules to the high demand for qualified candidates.
Find the best paid Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) Nursing Job DescriptionCath lab nurses care for patients while they are undergoing different procedures in a cath lab. Nurses who work in the cardiac catheterization lab (CCL) will assist the doctor in performing interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties, and angioplasties.
Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel nurse positions
- Case management hospital experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN