Endoscopy/GI Travel Nursing Jobs
High-Paying Endoscopy travel nursing assignments allow RN's to work in top hospitals and expand their gastroenterology skills.
Find the best paid Endoscopy/GI nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Endoscopy/GI traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Endoscopy/GI Nursing Job DescriptionEndoscopy/GI Lab Registered Travel Nurses provide care to patients undergoing procedures in an endoscopy/GI Lab. Endoscopy/GI nurses assess and monitor patients during the procedures and are usually have responsibility associated with sedation and post-procedure care.
Endoscopy/GI Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an Endoscopy/GI nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN