Home Health travel nurses can find competitive pay and challenging opportunities across the U.S.
Find the best paid Home Health nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Home Health traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Home Health Nursing Job DescriptionHome Health nurses work with patients of various ages and backgrounds who require daily care in their homes. Most of our patients are elderly and/or terminally ill. Home Health nurses are responsible for managing a heavy caseload(s). The ability to manage time and tasks are critical skills needed for these positions. While this position presents a challenging workload, the benefits of working outside a clinical setting may be rewarding to many Home Care nurses. Many nurses also enjoy the direct one on one assessment and attention spent on individual patients.
Home Health Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a home health experience is required
- Some positions require previous experience in an acute care setting - ask your recruiter for details