Stability provides amazing travel opportunities for House Supervisors in cities across the U.S.
Find the best paid House Sup nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide House Sup traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
House Sup Nursing Job DescriptionHouse Supervisors address staffing, patient care concerns & safety, and any other issues that may arise. They supervise nurses and staff and have administrative responsibilities to ensure their staffing levels meet the state patient safety requirements. Typically House Supervisors report to head of a unit/department.
House Sup Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- BSN or MSN
- Experience as a House Supervisor in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN