Become a member of a Radiology department and get exposure to new innovative procedures in some of the best hospitals.
Find the best paid Interventional Radiology nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Interventional Radiology traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Interventional Radiology Nursing Job DescriptionThe main goal of radiology nurses is patient safety. They monitor and assess patients, provide education to the patient and family members, ensure the patient and family members understand the procedure and plan of care, Insert and remove intravenous lines, administer conscious sedation drugs and other drugs, monitor patient patterns and vital signs during the procedure, and oversee the safety and comfort of patients before, during, and after procedures.
Interventional Radiology Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an oncology RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN