Find the best paid Med/Surg Wound Care nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Med/Surg Wound Care traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Med/Surg Wound Care Nursing Job DescriptionWound care nurses (WOC) have many names, including continence and ostomy nurses. These nurses specialize in the proper management of wound care by treating and monitoring wounds that are the result of disease, injury, or medical treatments.
Med/Surg Wound Care Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) credentialing through the American Heart Association and WOCN certification is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a Med-Surg Nurse in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN