Stability Healthcare places NICU travel nurses in Level I, II, III and IV units across the country. Working with top medical teams at some of the best facilities.
Find the best paid Neonatal Intensive Care Unit nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Neonatal Intensive Care Unit traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nursing Job DescriptionNICU nurses provide care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy. As a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse, you'll work under the direction of a physician, caring for the newborn, and helping to educate parents.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) credential
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications from the American Heart Association are required.
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a NICU nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN