Oncology Travel Nursing Jobs
An Oncology travel nursing job can be one of the most challenging and rewarding assignments. Make the most out of your next travel nursing adventure.
Find the best paid Oncology nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Oncology traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Oncology Nursing Job DescriptionOncology Nurses care for cancer patients of all ages. Oncology is one of the most challenging fields in nursing requiring high level of compassion to support and care for patients and their loved ones. Helping individuals through challenges on their cancer journey also makes Oncology one of the most rewarding professions.
Oncology Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an oncology RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
Oncology Nurse Salary
The need for exceptionally trained oncology nurses is increasing, as are their salaries. Oncology nurses earn an average annual salary of $71,349, which equates to around $1,372 weekly and $34 hourly, based on a 40-hour workweek.
According to Vivian statistics from 2019, cancer travel nurses earned an average weekly wage of $1,599 per week. Travel nurses who claim a permanent tax home, on the other hand, may make more through tax-free stipends. Housing allowances, meal stipends, and health care are additional benefits.
Benefits Of Traveling With Stability Health
Our Stability Healthcare recruiter will work with you to plan out various assignments for your travel career in advance. You get the following benefits with Stability Healthcare:
Stability Healthcare incentives and benefits enhance Oncology Travel Nurse’s compensation. Such as
- Day 1 Premium Insurance: Starting on the first day of your assignment, you will be covered by premium insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance).
- $15,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance.
Travel Nurses can earn more money with various assignments. Still, the good news is that it’s not only the money that attracts people to work as an Oncology Travel Nurse. With bonuses, extra shift compensation, stipends, and above-average compensation, travel nurses can significantly improve their earnings in a short period of time.
Stability Healthcare’s incentives and advantages help Oncology Travel Nurses earn more money. Such as the following:
- PTO for All Nurses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Extra Hours Bonus
- Guaranteed Stipend
- Paid Compliance Costs
You will get many benefits if you apply to position yourself as a strong candidate for an oncology travel nurse career. Stability Healthcare’s jobs offer many benefits, such as
- Nationwide Jobs.
- Prestigious Facilities.
- 401 (k) Plan.
- Joint Commission Certified.
Are you looking for an Oncology Nurse Career option? Check our job opportunities at Stability Healthcare and start a new step in your career!