An Oncology travel nursing job can be one of the most challenging and rewarding assignments. Make the most out of your next travel nursing adventure.
Find the best paid Oncology nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Oncology traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Oncology Nursing Job DescriptionOncology Nurses care for cancer patients of all ages. Oncology is one of the most challenging fields in nursing requiring high level of compassion to support and care for patients and their loved ones. Helping individuals through challenges on their cancer journey also makes Oncology one of the most rewarding professions.
Oncology Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an oncology RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN