OR Technician Travel Nursing Jobs
Find the best paid OR Technician nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide OR Technician traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Operating room technician nurses are members of the surgical team that ensure the operating theater is safe. They check that the equipment and technologies that aid surgeons with each procedure are in working order. OR Tech nurses also may prepare sterile solutions and even medications for the surgery and convey patients in and out of the operating room. Depending on the facility, OR tech travel nurses may also aid in surgery by passing equipment to the surgeon, keeping organs in position, or transporting samples to lab analysis.
We’re looking for experienced and self-motivated Operating Room Tech nurses in [CITY] to join our growing team of registered nurses. You can get a week-long travel nursing assignment or work under the system of 48-hour workweeks, as well as ambulatory care opportunities, and get a weekly or annual salary.
Find The Best Paid Operating Room Technician Travel Nurse Jobs
Start your easy and fast search for Stability Healthcare’s nationwide OR Tech Travel Nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
OR Tech Travel Nurse Job Description
An OR Tech assists in ensuring the safety of patients before, during, and after surgery. Their roles vary according to the healthcare company, but common ones include preparing and sterilizing the operation area and disinfecting surgical instruments.
OR Tech Nurse Duties & Responsibilities
Here are the OR Tech Nurse duties & responsibilities:
- Aids with direct patient care operations and related chores; checks in patients, assists with patient histories, takes vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical examinations.
- Under defined guidelines, performs routine specialty procedures such as venipuncture, catheterization, and sterile dressing changes.
- As needed, keeps medicines and medical supplies on hand.
- Within set limitations, educates and advises patients on specific medical difficulties.
- Under rigorous protocol and procedural restrictions, may undertake specific treatments such as urinary catheterization, phlebotomy, and minor wound care.
- In support of unit activities, may organize office activities and conduct a variety of accounting and administrative services; may supervise student employees in specific assignments.
- Safety, environmental, and/or infection control approaches are used
- As needed, may recruit participants for trials, and participate in outreach clinical initiatives.
- As assigned, performs a variety of job-related responsibilities.
Operating Room Tech RN Qualifications
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association.
- Active professional license within the state of practice.
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) and a Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions.
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions.
- Experience as an OR Nurse.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN.
OR Tech Salary
While ZipRecruiter reports yearly incomes as high as $159,000 and as low as $27,000, the bulk of Operating Room Tech Travel Nurse salaries in the United States now range from $95,500 to $132,000, with top earners making $152,000.
Benefits Of Traveling With Stability Health
Our Stability Healthcare recruiter will work with you to plan out various assignments for your travel career in advance. You get the following benefits with Stability Healthcare:
Stability Healthcare incentives and benefits enhance OR Tech Nurse’s compensation. Such as
- Day 1 Premium Insurance: Starting on the first day of your assignment, you will be covered by premium insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance).
- $15,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance.
Travel Nurses can earn more money with various assignments. Still, the good news is that it’s not only the money that attracts people to work as an OR Tech Travel Nurse. With bonuses, extra shift compensation, stipends, and above-average compensation, travel nurses can significantly improve their earnings in a short period of time.
Stability Healthcare’s incentives and advantages help OR Tech Travel nurses earn more money. Such as the following:
- PTO for All Nurses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Extra Hours Bonus
- Guaranteed Stipend
- Paid Compliance Costs
If you apply to position yourself as a strong candidate for an OR Tech travel nurse career you will get many benefits. Stability Healthcare’s jobs offer many benefits, such as
- Nationwide Jobs
- Prestigious Facilities
- 401 (k) Plan
- Joint Commission Certified
Are you looking for an OR Tech Travel Nurse career option? Check our job opportunities at Stability Healthcare and start a new step in your career!