Pediatric ER Travel Nursing Jobs
Pediatric ER nursing jobs are in demand and provide opportunities at top Children's, Magnet hospitals and trauma centers across the country.
Find the best paid Pediatric ER nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Pediatric ER traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Pediatric ER Nursing Job DescriptionPediatric emergency room nurses (PEDS ER) provide care to patients ranging from newborn to 18 years of age who need immediate care. PEDS ER nurses perform assessments and examinations, administer medications, start IVs, perform catheterizations and CPR, and assists with splinting broken bones, in addition to other duties, working closely with the patients’ families in the process.
Pediatric ER Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and PALS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) credentials are recommended and may be required
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a pediatric ER RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN