Pediatric Telemetry nurses enjoy rewarding travel assignments in children's hospitals and magnet facilities throughout the US.
Find the best paid Pediatric Telemetry nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Pediatric Telemetry traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Pediatric Telemetry Nursing Job DescriptionPediatric Telemetry nurses care for patients ranging from newborn to 18 years of age by using medical equipment to monitor blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level, breathing rate, and other vital signs. Commonly, these patients have recently undergone surgery.
Pediatric Telemetry Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- EKG certification is recommended and/or a special test may be required, NIHSS (stroke scale) is also recommended
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an Telemetry nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN