Postpartum / Mother-Baby Travel Nursing Jobs
Postpartum RN's who travel can choose from 100's of top rated hospitals throughout the US and receive great benefits.
Find the best paid Postpartum / Mother-Baby nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Postpartum / Mother-Baby traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Postpartum / Mother-Baby Nursing Job DescriptionRNs who care for newborns and moms who have just given birth must be highly skilled and be able to handle emergencies that could arise for both patients. PP/NBM Nurses also teach new mothers how to properly care for both her newborn baby and herself.
Postpartum / Mother-Baby Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certifications
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a mother-baby nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN