Long-term Care Travel Nursing Jobs
Often working with the elderly, Long-term care Nurses care for patients with illness or conditions that require care for extended periods of time.
Find the best paid Long-term Care nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Long-term Care traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Long-term Care Nursing Job DescriptionUnder indirect supervision, long term care and skilled nurses perform a variety of patient care duties for patients at a facilities often off site from a hospital. Long-term care nurses provide direct patient care, often assisting patients with tasks in their everyday lives.
Long-term Care Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association is recommended.
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience in a long-term care setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN