Telemetry Step-Down Travel Nursing Jobs
Tele Step-Down Nurses are in high demand. Enjoy the challenge of this career in one of the hundreds of cities across the United States.
Find the best paid Telemetry Step-Down nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Telemetry Step-Down traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Telemetry Step-Down Nursing Job DescriptionThe PCU nurse is sometimes also called a step-down nurse and the PCU is also known as cardiac stepdown, medical stepdown, neuro stepdown, surgical stepdown and ER holding. PCU nursing jobs traditionally operate between the levels of general and ICU care, and more recently, in the field of critical care, as well.
Telemetry Step-Down Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- NIHSS stroke scale certification and other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a Telemetry RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN