BMT/Hemonc Travel Nursing Jobs
Find the best paid BMT/Hemonc nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide BMT/Hemonc traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
BMT/Hemonc Nursing Job DescriptionThe role of the hematology / oncology / BMT nurse is to administer patient care in a specialized manner to patients who are preparing for bone marrow transplant or recovering from one. The nurse may be required to administer special medications and care due to high infection susceptibility caused by their immunosuppressed status.
BMT/Hemonc Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an oncology RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN