Telemetry Travel Nursing Jobs
Telemetry nurses work in a challenging and rewarding environment. With one to one patient interaction, you'll experience a caring element to the job.
Find the best paid Telemetry nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Telemetry traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Telemetry Nursing Job DescriptionTelemetry nurses care for patients by using medical equipment to monitor blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level, breathing rate, and other vital signs. Commonly, these patients have recently undergone surgery.
Telemetry Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- EKG certification is recommended and/or a special test may be required, NIHSS (stroke scale) is also recommended
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an Telemetry nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN