As an OR Nurse you have the ability to work in a wide variety of settings from hospital surgical departments and ambulatory surgery units to rural clinics.
Find the best paid Operating Room nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Operating Room traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Operating Room Nursing Job DescriptionAlso known as perioperative nurses, operating room (OR) nurses provide care for patients before, during, and after surgical procedures. Perioperative nurses work in every type of healthcare facility.
Operating Room Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) and a Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an OR Nurse