Operating Room Travel Nursing Jobs
As an OR Nurse you have the ability to work in a wide variety of settings from hospital surgical departments and ambulatory surgery units to rural clinics.
Find the best paid Operating Room nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Operating Room traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Operating Room Nursing Job DescriptionAlso known as perioperative nurses, operating room (OR) nurses provide care for patients before, during, and after surgical procedures. Perioperative nurses work in every type of healthcare facility.
Operating Room Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) and a Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) credential is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as an OR Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
OR Nurse Salary
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wages of registered nurses in America are $75,330 per year or $36.22 per hour. Specialized nurses, such as operating room nurses, are likely to earn more than general nurses.
An OR nurse’s salary is determined by a variety of factors, including experience, medical facility, and level of study or specialty.
According to the BLS, the general career outlook for nursing, even before specialization, is encouraging – employment in the nursing industry is expected to expand by 7% between 2022 and 2029, which is faster than the average for most other fields of work.
Benefits Of Traveling With Stability Health
Our Stability Healthcare recruiter will work with you to plan out various assignments for your travel career in advance. You get the following benefits with Stability Healthcare:
Stability Healthcare incentives and benefits enhance OR Travel Nurse’s compensation. Such as
- Day 1 Premium Insurance: Starting on the first day of your assignment, you will be covered by premium insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance).
- $15,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance.
Yes, Travel Nurses can earn more money with various assignments. Still, the good news is that it’s not simply the money that attracts people to work as operating room travel nurses. With bonuses, extra shift compensation, stipends, and above-average compensation, travel nurses can significantly improve their earnings in a short period of time.
Stability Healthcare’s incentives and advantages help OR travel nurses earn more money. Such as the following:
- PTO for All Nurses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Extra Hours Bonus
- Guaranteed Stipend
- Paid Compliance Costs
If you apply to position yourself as a strong candidate for an operating room travel nurse career you will get many benefits. Stability Healthcare’s Operating Room Travel Nurse jobs offer many benefits, such as:
- Nationwide Jobs
- Prestigious Facilities
- 401 (k) Plan
- Joint Commission Certified
Are you looking for an Operating Room Travel Nursing career option? Check our job opportunities at Stability Healthcare and start a new step in your career!