Post Anesthesia Travel Nursing Jobs
Stability Healthcare offers PACU travel nursing jobs in post-op recovery units at top medical facilities.
Find the best paid Post Anesthesia nursing jobsStart your easy and fast search of Stability Healthcare's nationwide Post Anesthesia traveling nurse jobs here. Our mission is to provide the adventure and exploration of travel, along with the comforts of home!
Post Anesthesia Nursing Job DescriptionPACU nurses are highly specialized RN's who care for patients who have gone under anesthesia. These nurses are responsible for observing and treating patients after surgery. They will monitor vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, and respiratory rate. PACU nurses are typically the first ones to greet the patient after surgery and will provide comfort and reassurances to the patient as well as family.
Post Anesthesia Nurse Job Requirements
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- A Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) credential from the American Heart Association is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a PACU nurse in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN